I've been designing for digital and print for
7+ years in diverse industries & crafting
exceptional graphics for forward-thinking projects.
My approach to visual design and UX&D is simple: I strive daily to deliver consistent, focused and elevated projects.
Curious, observing, learning and growing.
When I'm not taking a bite out of my design projects, you'll find me either outdoors hiking, playing guitar or exploring the town.
VISUAL DESIGNER / GRAPHIC SPECIALIST / UX&D-UI
BEAM LABS / GUARDIAN USA
EL Segundo - Los Angeles 08/2017 - Present
• Creative lead and direction for visuals (Sears-Amazon), design empathy, guidelines, and current trends resulting in aligned team outputs to achieve a uniform standard; continuously improving operations while pushing emerging technology boundaries.
• Cohesive digital product design: E-commerce, Responsive/Mobile-First,(CX) Customer Experience, strong UX&D-UI, and media content strategy.
• My collaboration and prioritizing skills help ensure the creative department have the refined assets they need to deliver within deadlines and shifting schedules.
• Mastery at problem-spotting: translating into visual strategies and measured solutions. Resulting in high-quality output for digital products and marketing assets.
• Successful execution of Guerrilla UX–Product Research, Empathy – Defining the User, Analysis, Ideation, Brand Story, Design, Prototype and Testing for Validation.
VISUAL ARTIST / GRAPHICS / UX&D-UI
Graphics Consultant & Contract Los Angeles 11/2017 - Present
Clients/Projects: AFC Corp., Daiwa, TCM, BeamLabs & ADH-Guardian
LEAD VISUAL DESIGNER / SUPERVISOR
AFC, INC., Los Angeles 10/2015 - 08/2017
VISUAL ARTIST / GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Graphics Consultant - Contractor, Los Angeles 11/2009 - 9/2015
Kappa Studios, FuseFX, Prime Focus, Yu&Co., CBS Digital, Encore Hollywood, Escape Studios, Producto Studios, Video Symphony, Sony
LEAD GRAPHIC DESIGNER / MO-GFX ARTIST
RTT USA, Los Angeles 03/2006 - 11/2009
in: HTML, CSS
Currently Studying Front-end Development with The App Brewery