Website & Amazon.
Website and eCommerce designs for people who want to purchase the best and latest technology in Home Security-Internet of Things and Garage Door Openers.
Sketch, InVision, Zeplin
Focused brand voice and UX research helping create break-through visuals and deliver measurable results
– Brand Research & Project Strategy
– UX/UI & CX
– Lean UX
– Brand Voice & Content Strategy
– Visuals / Graphics / Content
– Interactive Design
After 30 Years of successfully positioning their company as an industry leader in home-garage security doors, BeamLabs branched out with new IoT products, an updated eCommerce, Mobile and Website experience.
Our team had little to no Statistical Significant data nor Qualitative research during the first UX Workshop meetings. In order to build our digital products, I did research, mapping and strategy to find solutions to usability issues. The product currently lacked: on-Brand deliverables, user experience-empathy and consistent user interfaces.
Most of the design work was implemented on SquareSpace. The limitations were the contextual and real-world integrations for both Desktop and Mobile.
• Identify and reduce user pain points
• Build projects around CX, UX and business goals
• Develop a scalable product & provide CMS / SEO Marketing capabilities
• Build trust and loyalty with customer base = Brand Equity
• Reshape the customer's behaviors with our product
• Increase the adoption of the product = more revenue
• Create accessible, functional and valuable products
• Go to market ASAP - High-quality MVP / QUICK WINS FIRST.
UX Research and CX Analysis to understand customers and ways to design for optimal brand experience
Website Homepage Before & After
Homepage Design Iterative Stage - Before
Iterative Solutions - After
Amazon Marketplace Layout Homepage
UI Consistencies-Continuity, Visuals & on-Brand Story
Making sure each digital product met the users needs, requirements and business specifications, I defined each design stage using UX strategies and the user experience framework.
The final results ensured we met Stakeholders expectations, user needs and goals.